Why St. George, Utah for ‘Spring Break’ you ask? Well here are just a few of the MANY reasons why so many people love to escape to St. George as a Spring Break destination:
- The weather is typically 65-70 Degrees and SUNNY!
- St. George is 90 minutes from Las Vegas; 4 hours from Salt Lake City; 6 hours from LA…what are you waiting for? Get on the road…
- There are so many fun and unique things to do that the whole family can do, so choose an adventure that fits you and your group!
- Find your home away from home and stay in a luxurious St. George Resort Rental private home or condo
Some of our favorite activities include:
- Hike/Bike/Walk in the beautiful Red Rocks of Southern Utah
- Atv/jeep tours
- Soak in all the sunshine poolside
- Dine out
- Have a Spa Day
- Scenic drives
- Visit Zion National Park
- Visit historic sites
- Swimming at the pools or the lakes
Anyone who has never been to St. George will experience it one time and want to keep coming back time and time again! So go ahead and hop on the band-wagon and come and stay in one of our luxurious Vacation Rentals St. George and enjoy Spring Break St. Geezy Style!