St. George Vacation Rentals
Why Rent A St. George Vacation Rentals versus A Hotel Room?
First off, you need more than one room to hang out and relax right? Who wants to eat, sleep, and visit amongst everyone all in the same spot? We didn’t think you did. Come enjoy a comfortable private bedroom, cuddle up on the couch to relax after a great day on the links, or enjoy your beverage of choice on the balcony as you take in the views of the beautiful red rocks. While staying at one of SGRR’s luxurious St. George Vacation Rentals you will definitely get a lot more space and additional amenities for LESS than you would staying at a hotel.
SGRR’s Top 10 Values on Renting a St. George Vacation Rental:
- Get more space and pay 50% less per square foot than the average hotel.
- Dividing up the cost with your friends or family is more budget-friendly than the ‘per night’ hotel rates.
- All your friends and family are under one roof and do not HAVE to stay across town or on different building floors, unless you want them to.
- Hang out in your living or dining rooms instead of 10 people sitting on one bed.
- Step out onto your private balcony or deck to soak up your view of the Red Rock Mountains or golf green with your morning coffee.
- Cook when you’re hungry. Stock your full-size fridge and freezer with groceries, snacks, or cold refreshments. Your fully equipped kitchen is always open.
- Pack less since you can wash your clothes in the property’s washer and dryer. No coins needed.
- Choose your ideal situation from St George Resort Rentals properties. Different resort locations, sizes, amenities and prices have been proven to influence your happiness level.
- We are open 24/7 to help you with any issues or answer questions.
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms mean you do NOT have to share everything.