Need some help during the holiday season to be reminded what the true meaning of Christmas really is? While you are visiting us here in St. George, Utah this is a great thing to go do with your whole family or even your group of friends! It is an event that can be enjoyed by anyone! Plus, you do not have to go too far from our resorts where you will be staying to get there either!
Every year, Tuacahn hosts a magical event, Christmas in the Canyon, from November 27 through December 21, 2015 on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings only. Christmas in the Canyon at Tuacahn is just that, magical!
Christmas in the Canyon is a great way to gather your family and friends and remember the real reason of the season. Get out under the stars where you will be surrounded by the beautiful red rock canyon and can gaze at the lovely Christmas light display and have some yummy hot cocoa as you enjoy the holiday music on the plaza! Another great thing about Christmas in the Canyon is that a Live Nativity is presented on the Tuacahn Amphitheater’s stage on the nights Tuacahn is open for this wonderful family event. You can also take a fun little train ride on ‘Old Salty’ too! Oh! Let’s not forget about Santa Claus though either, he will be there to visit and see if you made his naughty or nice list!
- Christmas in the Canyon open Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. (Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday)
- Live Nativity at 7 & 8pm on the nights that Christmas in the Canyon is open.
- Christmas in the Canyon is free admission, but it is $2.00 per person for the Live Nativity.
- Santa Clause is available for visits from 6:30 to 9pm.
- The Gift Gallery is open for holiday gifts and Christmas items.
- Concessions are open for hot chocolate and other treats.
Get your reservation booked at one of our nearby resorts so that you can be sure to get out to Tuacahn’s Christmas in the Canyon this holiday season to be with the ones you love and to be reminded of what the true meaning of Christmas really is! Merry Christmas to all of our friends, clients, and guests!